WPC/SPC FLOORING WARRANTY
15 YEAR LIMITED HEAVY COMMERCIAL WARRANTY FOR WPC/SPC FLOORING.
10 YEAR LIMITED LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY FOR VIRTUAL VINYL CONCEPTS COLLECTIONS.
Lifetime limited residential warranty forWPC/SPC flooring 25 year limited residential warranty for virtual vinyl concepts luxury vinyl planks:
- Will not wear through.
- Will be free of manufacturing defects.
- Will not rip or tear from normal household use.
- Will not permanently indent from normal household use.
- Will not discolour from the bottom-up from the underlayment panels, as well as mold, mildew or alkali. The edges of the plank will not curl.
- Product is suitable for use in seasonal homes that are unheated in winter Large areas of up to 6,000 sqft may be installed without the need for expansion joints in the field.
*Wear through is defined as loss of the floor design due to normal household use. We recommend using floor protectors. As a general rule of thumb, the heavier the item, the wider the floor protectors should be.
WHAT IS COVERED AND LENGTH OF COVERAGE?
For commercial installations (example: common areas in multi-unit dwellings and medium traffic retail shops) the product is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for 10 years from the date of purchase. If a defect covered by this warranty is reported in writing within 10 years of purchase, the manufacturer will supply new material of the same or similar grade sufficient to repair or replace the defective material.
LIFETIME LIMITED WATERPROOF WARRANTY
The floor plank or tile is warranted to be 100% waterproof and the structural integrity of the floor plank or tile will not be significantly diminished by exposure to water for the life of the product. While moisture will not affect the floor’s integrity, it is probable that, when excessive moisture accumulates in buildings or on building materials, mould (and/or) mildew growth can occur (particularly if the moisture problem remains undiscovered or unaddressed). This moisture warranty excludes damage resulting from mould and/or mildew growth due to prolonged exposure to moisture. This warranty is not transferable by the purchaser of the floor.
This Lifetime Limited Waterproof Warranty excludes all casualty events involving water coming in contact with your floor and failures normally covered by homeowners insurance including, but not limited to, damages caused by flooding or standing water from leaky pipes, faucets, or household appliances. Also excluded are damages caused by flooding or standing water from hydrostatic pressure or other casualty events. The Limited Waterproof Warranty does not cover:
- Damage to surrounding structure, walls, subfloor, fixtures, furniture, underlayment, mouldings, trims, subfloor heating elements, or anything that is not the floor plank or tile.
- Damage resulting from mould & mildew growth due to prolonged exposure to moisture.
- Flooring that is installed outdoors.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THESE WARRANTIES?
- Damage caused by fire, flooding, or intentional abuse.
- Damage caused by vacuum cleaner beater bar, caster wheels, and cutting from sharp objects.
- When vacuuming, we recommend using the wand attachment on your vacuum.
- Because rolling casters can damage the floor, we do not recommend them. Loss of gloss/scratching or scuffing.
- Minor color, shade or texture variations between samples or printed color photography and the actual material.
- Floors that are not graded ‘regular’.
- Floors that are installed in other than owner-occupied or tenant-occupied residences (Except products that are noted as warranted light commercial).
- Installation-related errors or damage including improper conditioning of job-site and flooring materials.
- Construction damage after installation. Floors damaged by excessive moisture from sources such as flooding and water leakage. Installation defects.
- Gluing down the product. Damage caused by abuse such as moving appliances across the floor without adequate protection.
- When moving appliances or heavy furniture, lay a plywood panel on your floor and ‘walk’ the item across it. This protects your floor from scuffing and tears.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED FROM THESE WARRANTIES?
- None of our retailers, distributors or employees has authority to alter the obligations, limitations, disclaimers or exclusions under any of our warranties.
- We exclude and will not be liable for or pay incidental, consequential or special damages under our warranties.
- By this we mean any loss, expense, or damage other than to the flooring itself that may result from a defect in the flooring.
- Our limited warranties constitute the only express warranties for the product purchased.
- To the extent permitted by law and for all non-consumer products, all warranties other than our limited warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed.
- If any implied warranty arises under provincial law, any and all implied warranties (including any warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) are limited in duration to the duration of this written warranty, to the extent allowed by law.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- These warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.